Skepti-Forum is a platform for engaging in critical discussion of public science issues. Our community applies skeptical inquiry to various scientific topics, especially to those subjects surrounded by confusion, misinformation, and misconception. This website serves as one hub which connects a network of groups and subgroups. The overall projects seeks to span across several social networks so that those communicating science and skepticism may organise and collaborate. Misinformation and disinformation spread easily through the many social networks; therefore, our many skepti-forums are convenient places for those questioning claims and wishing for reasoned, evidence-based discussion. Each of our forums strives to maintain moderation and administration that allows an open atmosphere of inquiry.
Other Social Media
- SkeptiForum on Twitter: Get Skepti-Forum news and information on Twitter
- GMO SF Twitter: GMO Specific Twitter account
- Skepti-Forum Google Plus
- Skepti-Forum Google Plus page
- GMO SF Reddit
- Skepti-Forum on YouTube
- Skepti-Forum Page: Stay up-to-date on Skepti-Forum activity from within Facebook
- Skepti-Forum Group Hub: Central hub for all Facebook sub-groups
- Skepic: Science communication through the visual medium. Find, create, and share everything from memes to infographics.
- GMO Skepti-Forum Group: Skepti-Forum’s largest group
- GMO Skepti-Forum Page
- The Otter Skepti-Forum: A less formal group for casual chat and fun. Get to know who we are and join in on some off-topic discussions.
- Vaccine Skepti-Forum
- Energy Skepti-Forum Group
- Science Media Skepti-Forum
- Health Skepti-Forum
- Fluoride Skepti-Forum
- Psychology Skepti-Forum
- Conspiracy Theory Skepti-Forum
- Veterinary Skepti-Forum
- Environment Skepti-Forum
- Parenting Skepti-Forum
- Sex and Gender Lab
- Pharma Skepti-Forum
- Genetics Skepti-Forum
Visit our friends as well!
- Food and Farm Discussion Lab
- Vaccine Information Awareness
- Canadian GMO Forum
- Fact in the Head
- Science Communication Outreach